Wooldridge Heating Air & Electrical was founded by Lester and Trisha Wooldridge in 1975. We offer heating and cooling equipment, including our own Wooldridge brand. Also, we offer free consultations and estimates without pressure of commitment. Our services include HVAC equipment and repair, maintenance, weatherization, generators, and electrical work. We promise integrity, attention to detail, innovation, follow-up visits and calls from their Quality Inspection Specialist after every installation. Take a look at our “People make the difference page” to see what our customers are saying about us. Those are just a few of the reasons we were voted as Lynchburg Living’s Best Heating and Air company for 2015.
Experienced HVAC Service Technician
- Offering competitive hourly wage
- Offering Sign-on bonus
- Offering paid vacation
- Fully stocked company van
- Rich benefit package
- ESOP Company
- We have an immediate opening for an experience HVAC technician.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of HVAC trouble shooting and repairing of HVAC equipment
- Performs preventative maintenances, troubleshooting, parts replacement and repairs
- Provides excellent customer service
- Willingness to work on an on call schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Driving record that will pass current company insurance requirements
- Willingness to agree to and pass background investigation
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen